Australian comedian and radio presenter Tanya Hennesey recently uploaded an ‘everyday make-up tutorial’ video to Youtube that has resonated with millions of women. Literally — it was uploaded 2 weeks ago and has almost 6 million views on Facebook!
Watch this video if:
- You have watched a make-up tutorial, and then failed miserably when trying to recreate the look at home.
- You literally have 5 minutes to put make-up on in the morning.
- You have no idea what contouring is.
- Your mascara is 6 years old (but seriously, watch the video and then get new mascara — no one needs to suffer like that).
- Your children have asked you ‘what happened to your face?’ when you put eyeliner on.
Some gems from the video include:
- “I use this MAC primer that a lady sold me against my will”
- “I put it on with a brush that has lost its label because I’ve had it since probably 2002 maybe and I’ve never washed it”
- “I’m not sure if that’s right or not, but I don’t care”
- “I then move onto contouring. I don’t really know how to do that, so I just give it a go!”
- “And then I try and blend it together with no idea”
(Warning: there is some mild swearing in the video — but eyeliner can make you do that.)