5 sexy smells you can wear to feel gorgeous. Here are our Beauty Ed’s favourite seductive scents.
- Thierry Mugler Amen Pure Energy, R860 — a woody, spicy fragrance with aromas of mint notes at the top, mixed with a hint of berries and white pepper in the middle, all completed with smooth notes of patchouli.
- Bleu Dd Chanel Pour Homme, R1100 for 50ml — a new interpretation of the classic Bleu De Chanel. The woody scent adds sensual amber to the familiar mix.
- Chanel Chance now comes in a new size, with three 35ml limited edition scents: Chanel Chance, Chance eau fraîche and Chance eau tendre, R900 each. A perfect Valentine’s Day gift…
- Moschino ChicPetals, R560 for 50ml — a floral fruity explosion of intense flavours — pomegranate juice mixed with red ginger and gardenia, finished off at the base with sensual musk and Italian iris.
- Clinique Aromatics in White, R1135 for 100ml — a scent to set you apart! This confident interplay of serene wood, transparent petals and warm amber notes will have you smelling heavenly.
Please note that these prices were correct at the time of publishing. Prices and availability of stock are subject to change at the discretion of the supplier.