Craft a cardboard box into a stylish wall feature — upcycling at its best!
What you will need to make your reindeer
- Reindeer template (click here to download it)
- Large cardboard box
- Craft knife
- Large red pom-pom
- Black marker pen
How to make your reindeer
- Print the reindeer head template on an A3 piece of paper, then cut out. If you can’t print on A3 paper, enlarge the template, print it on 2 pieces of paper, then stick them together. Print the antlers and oval plaque on A4 paper, print and cut out.
- Flatten the cardboard box and put the templates on top. Draw and cut out two heads, one large antler, four smaller antler pieces and one oval base plaque.
- Cut slits in all the pieces where shown, apply a little glue to the slits in the large antler and slot the smaller pieces in place. When dry, attach the antlers.
- Draw an eye on the head piece, then glue the heads together at the nose and add a pom-pom. When dry, apply glue to the slits in the oval plaque, and slot the head in place.