Show a little love with these easy-to-make adorable bunnies this Easter. They can be hidden as part of your Easter hunt, or make a bigger one as a soft and cuddly sleeping companion.
To make your felt bunny, you will need…
- Sewing machine
- Toy stuffing
How to make your felt bunny
- Draw a bunny outline on a piece of cardboard to be used as a template.
- Cut out one whole bunny (without legs) and two half bunnies (with legs) from the felt.
- Place the half bunnies together and sew along the front edge. Make sure the seam is neat by trimming any wonky lines with sharp scissors.
- Place the sewn bunny on top of the whole bunny, seam-side up, and pin in place. Sew
all the way around, leaving the bottom open.
- Pad out with toy stuffing, then sew along the bottom edge, leaving the feet sticking out
at the bottom.
- Cut out a small heart and glue in place on the front.
It might be tempting, but don’t overfill the bunnies or they’ll lose their shape.