Early this morning Beyonce shared a picture of her twins on Instagram.
As predicted, the internet went… well, insane.
Here’s the picture (2.8 million 4.9 million likes and counting):
First things first, amazing picture; Beyonce, if you’re reading this, congratulations.
Second, we have some questions.
1. HOW DO YOU LOOK LIKE THIS 1 MONTH AFTER HAVING TWINS???
Every mom in the world is like:
2. Why is he Sir Carter but Rumi isn’t Rumi Carter?
In the caption to the photo, Beyonce refers to her son as Sir Carter, but her daughter as just Rumi. Is his name Sir Carter and his surname Carter? Making him Sir Carter Carter? Please could someone at Beyonce’s house clarify.
3. When can we expect the first Blue Ivy, Sir Carter and Rumi album to drop?
This was the whole point of having twins right?
4. Will Sir Carter dedicate his life to actually being knighted?
Making him Sir Sir Carter. Or possibly Sir Sir Carter Carter, depending on the clarification of question 2 (we’re sure Beyonce will get back to us soon — watch this space).
5. Who’s your florist?
And can they come to our house just for a day or two so we can post some really, really, REALLY amazing Instagram stories. (At least 100 views — guaranteed)
6. How does Blue Ivy feel about all of this
We’re just a little bit worried about her feeling left out. Please post a pic ASAP.
7. Is this day going to be declared the first ever international public holiday?
Inquiring minds need to know!
8. When can we come visit?