When the craving for a treat hits, it's good to know that you can whip these speedy Chelsea buns up in just 30 minutes!
- 500g Snowflake Easymix Scone Mix
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 100ml cooking oil
- 160ml milk
- 30g butter, melted
- 100g raisins
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 50g soft brown (muscovado) sugar
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tbsp warm water
- Prepare the Snowflake Easymix Scone mix as instructed on the pack.
- Roll out the scone dough into a rectangle. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle over the raisins, lemon zest, cinnamon and sugar.
- Starting at one of the long ends, roll the dough into a sausage shape and carefully slice into even rounds.
- Spread the icing onto the bottom of a casserole dish and place the rounds of dough on top.
- Bake for 20 min or until lightly browned. Allow to cool before flipping the dish onto a cutting board. Sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar if desired.
We want to know more about you
Welcome to the Essentials online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.