Add some crispy fried bacon pieces to the potatoes for a tasty twist.
- 1kg PnP Baby Potatoes, washed
- 250g pickling onions, peeled
- 2 tbsp PnP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp PnP Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 sprigs PnP Rosemary
- Heat the oven to 200°C and place the baby potatoes and onions in a roasting pan. Toss with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and freshly ground black pepper, then garnish by placing the rosemary on top.
- Roast in the oven for 45 min, stirring occasionally, or until the spuds are golden brown and crispy.
We want to know more about you
Welcome to the Essentials online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.