For flavour-packed crumpets, try this delicious banana and pecan combination.
- 500g Snowflake Easymix Flapjack Mix
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 500ml milk
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- Extra banana slices to decorate
- 25g pecan nuts, finely chopped, plus extra for sprinkling
- Cooking oil or butter for frying
- Prepare the Snowflake Easymix Flapjack mix as directed on the pack to create the batter. Add the mashed banana and nuts.
- Leave to stand for about 10 min. If the batter is too thick, add a little extra milk.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan. Spoon heaped tablespoons of the batter into the pan and fry on each side. When bubbles appear on the surface, turn over and fry on the other side until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on paper towel. Serve immediately with syrup, banana slices and a sprinkling of nuts.
We want to know more about you
Welcome to the Essentials online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.