This low-carb bowl of goodness is exactly what we turn to when we feel like our healthy-eating intentions need to be reset. It's got just the right amount of protein, good-for-you fats and great-for-you veggies to make you feel amazing from the inside out.
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Energy: 2736kJ per serving
Saturated Fat: 8g
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tsp olive or avo oil
- 60g cauliflower florets
- 1 1/2 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 tsp honey
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- 1 carrot, spiralised or shredded
- handful shredded red cabbage
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds or dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 30g chopped Brazil nuts
- Heat a griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Brush the chicken breast with oil and brown. Turn the heat to medium-low, flip over and heat until cooked through, then slice.
- Pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor until it looks like couscous.
- To make the dressing, mix the yoghurt, tahini, honey and lemon juice together.
- Build the bowl: arrange the chicken, cauliflower, cucumber slices, carrot, red cabbage, spring onions, pomegranate seeds, parsley and Brazil nuts in the bowl, then dollop over the dressing.
We want to know more about you
Welcome to the Essentials online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.