Serve these delicious chocolate muffins while just warm and the molten middles will flood out!
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Energy: 1218kJ per serving
Saturated Fat: 6.5g
- 225g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 50g cocoa
- 150g castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 300ml sour cream or plain yoghurt
- 4 tbsp milk
- 12 Lindor white chocolate balls, frozen for at least 2 hours
- 1 tbsp icing sugar, to dust
- Heat the oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with muffin cases. Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl, then in another bowl, whisk the eggs, oil, cream and milk until smooth. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix briefly to combine; the mixture should still be lumpy.
- Spoon the batter into the cases, then press a chocolate into the centre of each, using a finger, and draw the mixture over the chocolate to cover. Bake for about 20 minutes, until springy to the touch around the edges. Cool for at least 15 minutes before serving dusted with icing sugar.
We want to know more about you
Welcome to the Essentials online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.