We love this twist on the classic roast potato.
Total cook time: Ready in 1 hour
Energy: 1 743 kJ per serving
Saturated Fat: 1g sat fat
- 2kg floury potatoes
- salted water
- 100ml canola oil
- 6tbsp polenta
- Heat your oven to 200°C. Peel and quarter 2kg floury potatoes and place them in a pan of cold salted water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for about 5–10 min. Drain and give them a vigorous shake in the pan to rough them up.
- Heat 100ml canola oil until very hot, add the potatoes and toss to coat completely. Scatter over 6 tbsp polenta and mix really well.
- Roast for 50 min, turning every now and again, until crispy.
- Sprinkle over a generous pinch of sea salt and enjoy!
We want to know more about you
Welcome to the Essentials online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.