Serve this radish tzatziki alongside a selection of seasonal raw vegetables, or with fish and chips as a low-cal (delicious) alternative to tartar sauce.
Total cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 medium-sized bunch of radishes
- 1 cloves of garlic
- Lemon juice
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt (full or low fat)
- A splash of cream (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped
- Top, tail and grate the radishes. Rinse the grated radish in cold water and squeeze to remove any excess starch and liquid.
- Dry on some kitchen paper, place in a bowl and stir in the garlic, a little lemon juice, the Greek yogurt and the splash of cream, then mix in the fresh mint and taste.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and serve.
Notes: Thanks to Life is a Garden for this recipe.
We want to know more about you
Welcome to the Essentials online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.