Leaving the skins on your potatoes is not only easier than peeling, it also makes these roast potatoes super crispy - win-win!
Total cooking time: 1 hr 15 min
Energy: 1316kJ per serving
Saturated Fat: 6g
- 1,5kg new potatoes, scrubbed and halved lengthways
- 4 tbsp canola oil
- 2 bulbs of garlic, cloves separated and skin left on
- 200g feta, crumbled
- small bunch of chives, finely chopped
- Heat the oven to 220°C. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the potatoes and cook for 10 min. Drain and allow to steam dry briefly, then, with the lid on, give the pan a shake.
- Tip into a roasting tin, drizzle with oil and toss to coat, then season with salt. Roast for 50 min, adding the garlic and stirring halfway through.
- Crumble over most of the feta, return to the oven for 5 to 10 min, then scatter with the chives and remaining feta.
We want to know more about you
Welcome to the Essentials online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.