A curried noodle dish that's ready in under 30 minutes and so much healthier than takeaways.
Energy: 1736kJ per serving
Saturated Fat: 1g
- 225g frozen crumbed prawns or chicken nuggets
- 3 nests of fine egg noodles
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp frozen chopped onion
- 300g sliced mushrooms
- 100g frozen sweetcorn
- 150g frozen stir-fry mix
- 2 tbsp mild curry paste
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Heat the oven to 200C. Cook the prawns or chicken nuggets on a lined baking tray for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain and toss with the sesame oil. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or sauté pan and cook the onion for a few minutes. Add the frozen vegetables and cook for 5 minutes. Mix together the curry paste with the soy, lime juice and coriander and pour into the pan. Cook for 1 minute, then toss in the noodles and coat well in the sauce.
- Serve the noodles and veg topped with the cooked prawns or chicken nuggets.
We want to know more about you
Welcome to the Essentials online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.