Great for a guaranteed flavour explosion!
Total cook time: Ready in 50 minutes
Energy: 848 kJ per serving
Saturated Fat: 4.5g sat fat
- 25g butter
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp thyme
- 3tbsp parsley
- 1tbsp rosemary
- 2tsp mild curry powder
- ½tsp ground cumin
- 300g sausage meat
- 50g diced dried apricots
- Cut the tops and bottoms off 16 small red onions.
- Scoop out the middles and dice.
- Fry the diced onion in 25g butter with 1tbsp olive oil until soft.
- Mix in 1tbsp thyme, 3tbsp parsley and 1tbsp rosemary, all finely chopped, 2tsp mild curry powder and ½tsp ground cumin.
- Add 300g sausage meat and 50g diced dried apricots.
- Put the onions in a roasting tin, brush with oil and stuff with the sausage mix.
- Cover with foil and bake at 180°C for 20 min, removing the foil for the last 5 min.
We want to know more about you
Welcome to the Essentials online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.