Who says lasagne has to take forever? This tasty open lasagne is ready in 10 minutes. Serve it with a salad for dinner, or as an impressive dinner-party starter.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Energy: 1715kJ per serving
Saturated Fat: 6g
- 6 lasagne sheets
- 190g red pepper pesto
- Large handful pitted black olives, halved
- 280g jar grilled artichokes, drained and halved
- 175g vine tomatoes, sliced
- 75g light mature cheese, grated
- Large handful fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Cook the lasagne sheets in a large pan of boiling water until just tender. Drain and cut each sheet in half.
- On a lined baking tray, layer 3 pieces of pasta per person, topping each piece evenly with the pesto, olives and artichokes. Finish each portion with sliced tomatoes and sprinkle on the grated cheese.
- Cook under a preheated grill for 4-5 minutes until golden. Scatter over the basil to serve.
Notes: Feel free to swap up red pepper pesto for regular pesto if you prefer it.
We want to know more about you
Welcome to the Essentials online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.