- 200g sweet potatoes, cut into thick wedges
- pinch of chilli flakes
- ½ tbsp light olive oil
- 50g frozen peas
- 10g almonds
- ½ small garlic clove
- pinch of sweet smoked paprika
- ½ tbsp sherry vinegar
- roasted red pepper (from a jar)
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried breadcrumbs
- 75g cherry tomatoes
- handful of kale
- ½ an avocado, sliced
- lime juice
- 1 mackerel fillet, chopped
- salad leaves
- 15g chopped almonds
Heat the oven to 200C fan. Toss the sweet potato wedges with the chilli flakes and olive oil. Roast for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Add the frozen peas to a pan of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. Drain.
To make the Romesco sauce, blitz the almonds, garlic, smoked paprika, sherry vinegar, roasted red pepper, extra virgin olive oil, breadcrumbs and water until smooth.
- Build the bowl: add the potato wedges, peas, cherry tomatoes, kale, avocado and drizzled with lime juice, the chopped mackerel fillet, a handful of salad leaves and chopped almonds and the dressing.
Welcome to the Essentials online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.