It’s finally sandal season! Make a statement with these funky nail colours. From light blue to playful yellow, who doesn’t like a pop of colour in summer?
Top row, from left to right:
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Toucan Do It If You Try
- Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Enamel in Winning Streak
- Mavala Nail Colour Cream in Tahiti
- Catrice Ultimate Nail lacquer in The Sky So Fly
- Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer in Tag, You’re it
Bottom row from left to right:
- The Body Shop Colour Crush in A Sunny Affair
- Avon Gel Finish Nail Enamel in Sheer Shimmer
- MINA Nail Polish in 121
- Icebox Nail Colour in Cheeky Charles
- Essie Gel Couture in Flashed
Tips for a standout mani
- Use a glitter shade on either your index or ring finger to give your manicure a glam touch.
- Always use a top coat to seal off your colour and make it last longer. Apply it right to the top edge of your nail so that when you type or knock your nails your polish won’t chip easily.
- Apply a few thin layers instead of a thicker one. Thick layers take longer to dry and they can look sludgy.
- Use an old make-up brush dipped in nail polish remover to fix any mistakes.