Give your skin some much-needed extra hydration with these skin care essentials.
- If you live in the drier parts of our country, you might want to switch your gel cleanser for a cream or oil cleanser. Sorbet Salon Skin 3-in-1 cleansing oil, R129,95, delivers salon-worthy results that will leave your skin feeling renewed and restored, with none of that dreaded tight feeling.
- Rich creams that deliver a powerful punch of moisture are a must in winter. Restore your skin to its smooth and supple best with Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream, R59,99.
- It might be a bit pricey, but Clarins double serum, R695, is a hardworking skin hero — hydration, nutrition, protection and regeneration, it delivers it all. If you’re looking for a skin care spoil, it definitely belongs in your cosmetics cupboard.
Give your skin the best care possible with these handy tips:
- Tips and advice to hydrate your skin
- 5 skin care treatments for radiant skin
- 3 skin care myths answered
Find more gorgeous beauty finds here.
Please note that these prices were correct at the time of publishing. Prices and availability of stock are subject to change at the discretion of the supplier.