- If you want to wear prints all over, stick to similar tones to keep it chic; just add a plain white top to tie it all together.
- We all love polka dots and oversized polka dots are perfect, but remember, don’t go overboard with your jewellery, statement earrings will probably be all you need.
- A great tip is to wear prints that have matching colours — you can’t go wrong with monotone. Or try a striped pencil skirt and team it with a floral top.
Inject some fun into your work wardrobe with pinstripes layered under a super bright blazer. Get this look:
- Shirt, R449, Mango at Edgars.
- Jacket, R1 199,95, Sass.
- Earrings, R129, Aldo Accessories.
- Pants, R649, Mango at Edgars.
- Clutch Bag, R449,50, Colette Hayman.
- Boots, R699, Woolworths.
Make a statement with animal print and show off your bolder side! We know you’ll fall in love with these prints too.
Please note that these prices were correct at the time of publishing. Prices and availability of stock are subject to change at the discretion of the supplier.