- This season, that all-weather classic, the trench coat, has been updated — so say hello to wide collars and goodbye to fussy buttons. Wear this figure-flattering classic style trench coat and prepare to turn heads. And for an easy way to add a pop of colour to your winter days, go for one in a bright colour. R750, Foschini.
- Find a trendy shawl you love, and you’ll have no problem getting out of bed on chilly days. Stay bang on trend and wrap yourself up in a printed style. R240, Exact.
- Glam up your look with a pair of peep-toe ankle boots. Perfect for showing off on our generally pleasant South African winter days. R599, Luella.
- Distressed jeans are everywhere you look! If you’d like to make your own, get some sandpaper and go wild! Or just grab this pair. R179,99, Mr Price
- Dress this gorgeous piece up for a night on the town or wear with jeans during the day to keep your look classy. A sleeveless jacket is also an essential for layering, R999, Country road.
Top trendy clothing tips
- A girl can never have too many coats, and a gorgeous addition to your wardrobe is a collarless coat. Look for one with a relaxed silhouette; the cocoon shape is versatile and oh so flattering — super chic and ultra-classy.
- Tired of wearing dark colours all winter? Invest in some smokey grey knits to wear with more feminine pastel shades. Even better, grey is a great choice when layering, so you can create a new look every time.
- Look for 7/8 length trousers or pants, which end just above the ankle. This length suits everyone because it elongates legs and helps to balance a top-heavy outfit.
- Add a pair of grey ankle boots to your shoe collection — this shade goes with just about everything and ankle boots are a definite winter must-have!
Please note that these prices were correct at the time of publishing. Prices and availability of stock are subject to change at the discretion of the supplier.