Looking for a new fragrance? From fruity floral to zesty citrus, here are our favourite flirty floral scents.
- Balenciaga Rosabotanica, R1 060 for 50ml, a floral scent based on spicy roses, with some patchouli and white amber. Not only is it pretty, but it is very wearable.
- Giorgio Armani Si’ Intense Eau de Parfum, R1 290 for 50ml, this mysterious feminine fragrance with sensual notes of vanilla is perfect for a powerful elegant woman.
- Flora by Gucci 1966, R1 990 for 100ml, a sheer floral chypre inspired by the iconic floral print designed for Grace Kelly in 1966. A mixture of peony petals, rose and seductive musk convey womanliness at its most refined… captivating and profound.
- Viva La Juicy Noir Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum, R795 for 100ml, packaged in a striking pink metallic bottle with a black satin bow, it opens up with a hint of wild berries, followed by jasmine in the middle and finishes off with delicious amber and caramel mixed with sandalwood.
We also love:
- Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli For Her, R915 for 50ml, and For Him, R1 190 for 50ml, – it’s the ultimate Cavalli duo with a glimpse of gold and a flash of python print. Be bold and daring – match scents with your loved one. An intense floral oriental fragrance for her matches a spicy woody aroma for him. It’s utterly irresistible!
All fragrances are available at Red Square, Edgars and leading retailers.
Please note that these prices were correct at the time of publishing. Prices and availability of stock are subject to change at the discretion of the supplier.