Try out these speedy glamour tricks to get the chic, sexy look in no time at all.
- Eyes: Sexily smudged eye make-up is well suited to lazy summer days and nights. Prime your lids with foundation, and use your fingers to apply crème eyeshadows in molten bronze or copper.
- Lashes: Load on the mascara. Lush lashes are the quickest and easiest way to make your eyes open up. To get lashes gorgeously thick, invest in a volumising formula and use curlers before applying.
- If your hair is short and fine you’ll need the help of a clever styling product to get a textured finish. Spritz hair with one that volumises and thickens.
- Gentle teasing with your fingers and even a blast with the hairdryer, if you think your hair needs it, will transform your locks to sexy, messy waves.
- Got shoulder-length hair? Apply mousse to damp hair, rough blow-dry and when nearly dry, twist sections of hair to encourage loose waves. Leave for 10 minutes, then rake your fingers through.
- Just had your colour done? Mussed-up hair will show off any highlights or lowlights beautifully, as the light will reflect off your hair in a different way than when you wear it straight and sleek.
- Lashes on the sparse side? Plump them up with a few individual falsies applied to the outer edges. This can be professionally done and lasts up to two months.
- A dewy lipgloss will add glamour to your look without being high maintenance.