These easy hair styling tricks will make styling your hair every day so much easier, giving you the hair you want with the hair you have.
You want… frizz-free curls
- Wash: For moisture and gloss, use a leave-in conditioner or product that will coat your hair in frizz-fighting ingredients all day.
- Style: Always use a styling product to give hair hold and definition and prevent frizz when the weather gets humid.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of your hair with a towel – avoid rubbing or running your fingers through your hair.
You want… thick, voluminous hair
- Wash: with lightweight formulas that gently cleanse and condition without leaving any residue to make hair limp.
- Style: Use thickening products for shape and texture on damp hair – dry slowly to activate the volumising formula.
You want… silky, sleek locks
- Wash: Long ends are up to four years old, so use shampoos and conditioners to help repair and strengthen them.
- Rehab: Use a weekly intensive conditioning treatment to boost both moisture levels and shine.