If you’re looking for a special style for a night out, follow these easy steps to create the victory twist.
What you need:
- Root lifting spray
- Paddle brush
- Sectioning clips
- Hair pins
- Hair styler (see Hair salon equipment to achieve gorgeous curls)
- Prep damp hair with root lifting spray
- Blow-dry your hair using a good quality, powerful hairdryer like the ghd air
- Take the horizontal section of hair from above your ear and divide the section into two
- Place the section between the plates of your ghd styler and, keeping the styler horizontal, rotate the styler and gently pull through the ends of the hair
- Using a paddle brush, gently brush the curls to soften them
- Section the hair at the crown and lightly backbrush to create lift at the roots. Then tightly twist that section.
- Roll the hair to create a knot effect and then pin to secure. Voilà, now go show off your victory twist!