Hair Heroes is introducing a range of Elise lashes. The range has everything you need to enhance your look: fabric eyelashes, colourful eyelashes and plain black lashes.
Read these tips to apply your lashes like a pro:
- Before applying false eyelashes, ensure that you apply mascara to your own natural lashes.
- Select the appropriate lash – the strips are designed to fit either the right or left eye.
- Trim the lash to the length that fits your eye. The false eyelashes should not extend beyond the outer corner of your eye. Trim from the outer edge of the eyelash strip.
- Apply a thin film of eyelash adhesive to the base of the false eyelashes.
- Wait approximately 30 seconds for the adhesive to dry a little.
- Using tweezers, place the lash strip on the skin of the eyelid as close as possible to your lash line with your eye closed.
- With firm and gentle pressure, press the false eyelash into place.
- Wait for a few seconds before opening your eye.
- If the placement is not correct, remove the lash strip immediately and replace before the adhesive has had time to attach securely.
- Apply eyeliner to give a professional finish to your makeup.