Denim is one of the latest fashion trends that’s come straight from the catwalk to the store front. If you’d like to show you’re in the know by rocking this look, we’ve got some fabulous buys and great style tips just for you. From shirts to ’70s-inspired flares, the latest trends are a whole new world of delights.
1. Be bang on trend with funky denim dungarees.
- Style tip: Dress them up with killer heels or play it cool with a pair of brogues or loafers. If you’d like to rock the crop top trend, but aren’t keen on displaying your middle, dungarees are the perfect way to do it!
- Stockist: R350, Foschini.
2. Show off your simple style.
- Style tip: Just add a pair of sneakers or sandals to this simple shift — voila easy weekend wear. Jazz it up for a big event with a belt and a pair of wedges.
- Stockist: R659, Zara.
3. Get the ’70s retro look.
- Style tip: Show you’re in the know and swap your skinnies for flares this season. The perfect partners to these figure flatterers? Platform heels and a fringed bag of course!
- Stockist: R169,99, Mr Price.
4. A denim shirt is a multitasking marvel.
- Style tip: Want to turn heads and show you really understand the latest fashion trends? Find a style you like, then go bold and pair with your favourite jeans for a double denim look that’s so hot right now. Or smarten it up with tailored pants and a chic scarf.
Please note that these prices were correct at the time of publishing. Prices and availability of stock are subject to change at the discretion of the supplier.