There are so many different shades of blue clothing to buy — and we love them all! Choose a blue that suits you and pair with neutral shades or mix and match with other colours to make a statement.
Blue buys we love!
- Just add heels and a clutch, and you’re ready to turn heads in this fabulous belted dress. Animal print Dress, R420, Foschini.
- Be bang on trend with an oversized slouch bag — the gold embellishments take it from okay to oh wow, R260 Exact.
- Make a statement in these eye-catching heels, R899, Studio W at Woolworths.
- Perfect for the office or even for wearing at the weekend with a pair of jeans. Longline Blazer, R169,99, Mr Price.
- Mix up those blue shades with this pretty scarf, R349, Witchery.
3 Rules for mixing colour:
- There’s no reason not to pair colour with colour, but make sure your colours are the same tone. So mix pastel blue with pastel pink or bright blue with bright yellow.
- For a more understated, classic look, wear colours from the same family together, like light blue and dark blue
- Need some inspiration? Look at the colour wheel and mix and match colours that are opposites on the colour wheel. You’ll find that blue is opposite red on the colour wheel — combine them for a real knockout look.
Please note that these prices were correct at the time of publishing. Prices and availability of stock are subject to change at the discretion of the supplier.