Updating your winter boot collection doesn’t need to break the bank. You can easily get the best boots that show off 2017 trends on a tight budget — if you know where to look!
At Essentials, looking great and getting a bargain go hand in hand, so we went scouting for all the best places to shop for winter boots, that just happen to be cheap. We really think we found something for everyone, from practical ankle boots to glam high heel boots.
Some of our favourite places to find cheap boots
- Of course, we all know that Mr Price is great for budget buys. But the reason we love it so much is that the clothes and shoes are so fashion forward — if you want to try out a trend on the cheap, Mr Price is definitely the place to do it!
- Looking for more timeless pieces that are also affordable? We rate Woolworths has the best classic look.
- If you, like most of us, like to do your shopping from the comfort of your couch, then Zando is perfect for you. Don’t worry about not being able to try anything on, you can return clothes and shoes if you don’t like them.
- Legit has fast become an easy one-stop-shop when looking for budget buys; with celebrity endorsement and funky fashion, you won’t regret taking a peak at their website.
- A bit under the radar, Exact is a pocket-friendly store that has a fab range of wardrobe staples. We think more people should check it out!
Update your winter wardrobe with 23 pairs of the best cheap boots, all under R350!
Some of our favourite cheap flat boots
Whether you’re on your feet all day at work or you’ve got a big weekend outing planned, sometimes comfortable shoes are a necessity. Flat boots are not only chic and comfortable, they’re usually easily updated with next season’s looks.
- Double buckle boots, Miladys, R299
- Cream ankle boots, Ackermans, R229,95
- Burgundy zip boots, Exact, R340
- Black Chelsea boots, Mr Price, R189,99
- Faux suede ankle boots, Mr Price, R189,99
- Short tan boots, Jet, R139,99
Read more: 6 winter skincare changes you have to make
- Knee-high tassel boots, Mr Price, R279,99
- Slouchy combat boots, Utopia at Zando, R299
- Blue cut out boots, Mr Price, R189
- Braided detail boots, Legit, R299,99
- Buckle detail ankle boots, Woolworths, R350
- Brown leather look ankle boots, Shoe City, R299,95
Read more: 9 fabulous ways to wear a scarf
Our pick of the best budget heels
With all the winter layers and leggings, adding some height to your outfit is always flattering. After all, there’s nothing quite like a pair of heels to make you feel like a million bucks. But don’t worry, all of these winter boots are cheap, cheap, cheap — and they show off the best 2017 trends!
Read more: How to stop buying clothes you never wear
- Tasseled high heel shoe boots, Utopia at Zando, R299
- Leather look black ankle boots, Jet, R259,99
- Tan shoe boot wedges, Mr Price, R189,99
- Plum block heel boots, Rage, R335
- Nude ankle boots, Jet, R199,99
- Grey stretch panel boots, Jet, R259,99
- Stiletto ankle boots, Rage, R299,99
- Military lace up boots, Utopia at Zando, R349
- Retro block heel boots, Rage, R305
- Tan buckle detail boots, Mr Price, R229,99
- Quilted detail ankle boots, Legit, R299,99
Did you know wearing ankle boots is instantly slimming? Here are 12 more easy ways to use clever dressing to look slimmer.
Please note that these prices were correct at the time of publishing. Prices and availability of stock are subject to change at the discretion of the supplier.