These days, there really are kitchen gadgets for absolutely any and everything — and when it comes to the kitchen, we welcome any item that will make things easier and faster.
Here are a few fabulous — albeit a little bit obscure — gadgets to make even the simplest thing like slicing a banana become child’s play. (Disclaimer — you may think most of these are totally unnecessary, but once you own them, you won’t know how you survived without them!)
- Banana slicer, R89,95, Woolworths
- Chef’n tomato corer, R139, @home
- Spaghetti measure, R139, Joseph Joseph @ yuppiechef.com
- Pineapple slicer and corer, R130, Woolworths
- 3-in-1 egg separator, R79, OXO @ yuppiechef.com
- Electronic scale, R249, @home
- Onion holder, R99,95, Woolworths
- Cupcake corer, R19,99, Mr Price Home
- 3-in-1 egg slicer, R129, @home
- Corn kernel remover, R89,95, Woolworths
Whilst you’re adding to your collection, we know you’ll love these 12 must-have kitchen tools too. You can also indulge in a little bit of decorating too with these Kitchen décor — Add a touch of turquoise tips.
Please note that these prices were correct at the time of publishing. Prices and availability of stock are subject to change at the discretion of the supplier.