We all want our homes to be as lovely as possible, and with all that’s available out there, it’s often a bit overwhelming to bring in the latest trends. We’ve found these stylish home interior décor buys for you, all to give your living room a little trend injection.
Marsala is the pantone colour of the year. And when you combine it with the super-chic wood and bamboo trend it makes a great statement. Add to that a little bit of texture and a fabulous print, and your space shall be stylish indeed…
- Ruffle cotton rug, R199, Mr Price Home
- Looped felt scatter cushion, R350, Woolworths
- Lexington geometric chair, R3 300, Mr Price Home
- Wooden chest, R599, @home
- Chenille throw, R250, Woolworths
- Panel screen, R999, Mr Price Home
- To really make your touches of marsala pop, combine them with neutral tones. Various shades of grey with the colour is probably our favourite combo.
Please note that these prices were correct at the time of publishing. Prices and availability of stock are subject to change at the discretion of the supplier.