Let’s be honest, the festive season is a time for indulging in a few glasses of wine. Make sure no one loses their glass of wine with these Christmas snowflake wine glass charms. Time to harness your inner Martha Stewart and have the perfect fun family Christmas table.
What you’ll need to make the wine glass charms:
✶ Snowflake template ✶ Red card
✶ Scalpel ✶ Glitter glue ✶ Thin paintbrush
✶ Florists wire ✶ Pencil
Time to make your Christmas snowflake wine glass charm!
- Use the template to cut out snowflakes in a red card for each of your guests.
- Write their initials lightly in pencil in the centre, then outline each letter and snowflake.
- If you want real sparkle, add two layers of glitter glue (use a paintbrush to apply the glitter glue if it’s easier).
- Once completely dry, thread a piece of wire through the top of the snowflake.
- Curl the wire by wrapping it around the end of a pencil, then secure onto the wine glasses with a twist.
Tada! Super fun and super creative! Well done Martha 😉