Set the scene with a touch of the wild west! Try this fun and easy DIY cactus cushion. It only takes 30 minutes to make and adds a touch of fun and creativity to your home!
You will need:
- Cactus template — click on the link below
- Green felt
- Yellow tapestry
- Wool and needle
- Sewing machine
- Polyester stuffing
- Needle and cotton thread
3 steps away from your very own DIY cactus cushion!
1. Print your cactus template. Cactus cushion
2. Using a photocopier, enlarge the print to your desired size and cut it out. Place it on top of a doubled-up length of green felt and draw around with a pen. Cut out two cacti pieces and set one piece aside.
3. Using a tapestry needle and yellow wool, sew a line of running stitches along the length of each ‘arm’ of the felt cactus piece.
4. Pin the cacti pieces together and sew around the edges, leaving an opening at the bottom. Fill with polyester stuffing, then neatly stitch up the opening.
Looking for more awesome cactus crafts? Try these easy paper craft cacti — the kids will love them.