What’s not to love about DIY Christmas decorations? They’re cheap, keep the kids busy for an afternoon and they look amazing — plus you get to boast that you made the decorations yourself!
Instead of running around in search of mistletoe, make sure there’s some at the ready for that perfect Christmas kiss by making your own.
What you’ll need:
- Printed mistletoe template
- Thin felt-tipped pen
- Green felt
- White beads
Now follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Place the template on the green felt and trace around it with the pen.
2. Cut out the leaves and glue a few white beads on each sprig.
3. Glue the sprigs together at the top to form a bunch.
4. Glue a ribbon loop on the back for hanging.
5. Once dry, add a final ribbon for decoration — and you’re ready for a kiss!
Now that you’ve got your mistletoe, make some more DIY Christmas decorations, like Ollie the Christmas owl, edible gingerbread decorations or these salt dough tree decorations — perfect as a family project!
Go ahead — make this Christmas full of DIY family fun!