We’ve been hard at work designing these free downloadable cupcake wrappers.
Some of the designs are simple and elegant — perfect for high tea or a baby shower — and some are bright and colourful — just the thing to take birthday cupcakes to the next level. But our favourites are definitely the super cute bunny cupcake wrappers.
Whether you print them out and use them for Easter or for a kid’s birthday party, get ready for squeals of delight when your kids see their favourite sweet treats dressed up as bunnies!
Just look at them!
How to use these free downloadable cupcake wrappers
- Click on the images or links below and print out as many cupcake wrappers as you need. We suggest printing them on thick cardboard to make them more durable.
- Carefully cut out the cupcake wrappers, then use a craft knife to cut a slit in the demarcated area. If your cupcakes are a bit smaller than the wrapper, just cut the slit further to the right in order to get a snug fit.
- Insert the tab into the slit and secure with clear tape on the inside of the wrapper if you like.
Note: The bunny cupcake wrappers don’t have a slit, so just cut them out and secure with a piece of tape — easy!
Voila, now all you need are some cupcakes or muffins, then just slip these free downloadable cupcake wrappers over them, and get ready for the oohs and ahhs.
Click on the picture to take you to PDF of your favourite free downloadable cupcake wrapper
Or click on these links to take you to a PDF of your favourite free downloadable cupcake wrappers
- Pink bunny cupcake wrapper
- Brown bunny cupcake wrapper
- Seventies cupcake wrappers
- White seventies cupcake wrapper
- Floral cupcake wrappers
If you’re wondering what kind of cupcakes or muffins you should bake, we’ve got some delicious recipes, but there’ll be no judgement from us if you buy them from the shops!
- Lunch Bar cupcakes
- Vanilla cupcakes with raspberry jam centres
- Berry muffins
- Apple and banana muffins
- Raspberry and almond muffins