Keep the children busy by trying these fun kids craft ideas. Quick, easy and you’ll end up with adorable 3D paper craft cacti!
3D paper cacti — make these fun plants and avoid those painful prickles!
You will need:
- Green card, in different shades of green.
- Glue stick
- Cacti templates A/B/C — click on the links below to download the templates.
- White paint pen
- Pink tissue paper
Let’s get crafty.
1. Take three sheets of green card and fold each in half lengthways. Glue one half of each folded sheet to the next, to form a 3D card.
2. Lay the 3D card flat and put one of the cactus templates in the middle. Draw around the template and cut it out.
3. Add some ‘needles’ to each side of the 3D cactus with the white pen.
4. Scrunch up some small pieces of pink tissue paper to make the little ‘flowers’, then glue them to the top of the cactus.
Click on the links below to get your cacti started!
Paint some empty cans or flower pots to hold your paper cacti.