This Easter bunting is cute and quirky and is the perfect craft activity to keep kids busy over all those public holidays! It would also look great in a kid’s room or at a themed party.
What you’ll need to make Easter bunny bunting
- Printed bunny bunting template
- Black, white and kraft card
- Pink, turquoise and white pom poms
How to make Easter bunny bunting
- Draw round the bunny template on sheets of black, white and kraft card and cut out.
- Glue a pom pom to each of the bunny’s bottoms.
- Use a skewer to make small holes in the bunny’s ears. Thread alternate coloured bunnies onto the string.