This DIY project is a super easy way to create beautiful wall art without using a frame – and the best bit is, it’ll be on the wall in a flash. You’ll only need 5 things to put this wool wall hanging together and about 30 minutes or less to make it.
What you will need:
- Tape measure
- Wool in five shades of turquoise
- Wooden stick or an interesting piece of driftwood
- A string or a chain for hanging
How to make a wool wall hanging:
- Measure and cut each of the wool into 50cm lengths. Then, working from light to dark, tie each length of wool to the wooden stick or driftwood side by side.
- Run your fingers through the lengths of wool, so that they are all hanging straight. Finish off by neatly cutting the ends in a diagonal shape.