Add a little loveliness to a bedroom with this very pretty fairylight canvas.
You will need:
- Sharp scissors
- Blank canvas
- Battery-operated fairylights
- Cut out a letter or shape from paper, after deciding how large you’d like it to be. Secure the piece of paper onto the back of the canvas and trace the letter or shape on the back of the canvas — remember, it should be backwards, so that it will look correct when you hang it.
- Pierce small holes (as many as there are fairylights) along the outline of the letter, using scissors. Don’t make the holes too big, as the lights will just drop through on the other side – you want it to be a tight fit.
- Push a fairylight through each hole gently — the canvas should hold the bulb in place. You can tape the wires on the back, so that the bulbs don’t pop out.
- Secure the battery pack in the bottom of the frame with tape. Now it’s ready to hang.