Make your own cute DIY Christmas wreath! Impress your visitors with this fun, bright alternative to the traditional version. Put some love and effort into your entrance hall with this festive, handmade Christmas wreath!
For your perfect Christmas wreath, you will need:
- Wrapped gift boxes, or small boxes
- Wrapping paper or brown paper
- Hot-glue gun
- Tiny decorations
How to make your Christmas gift-box wreath:
- Start by tying a ribbon around the small gift boxes.
- You can buy boxes or simply wrap recycled boxes in festive gift wrap or brown paper for a themed look.
- Cut out a tin circle of cardboard.
- If you think some of the cardboard will show behind the gift boxes, you can paint or
cover it with fabric.
- Use the hot-glue gun to stick the mini gifts onto the wreath.
- To finish off, add tiny decorations to the boxes and tie a big red ribbon to the top.
Now up the Christmas factor in your home with these Christmas snow globes — perfect to keep kids busy. Or deck the halls with our selection of fab DIY Christmas decor. Time to get into the festive spirit!