Make your own Easter decoration hanging tree in four simple steps.
You will need:
- A branch
- Garden cutters
- Spray paint
- A ceramic bowl
- Green florist moss
- Pretty Easter decorations that can be hung
- Cut a piece of branch and allow to dry. Trim off any smaller twigs so that you’re left with strong branches. It shouldn’t be too full.
- Spray the branches with the paint, but don’t cover them completely. Leave some of the natural colour showing through to give it a rustic look.
- Position the branch in the bowl and fill with the stones. Pack them around the branch tightly so it stands up straight and is secure. Then cover the stones with the moss.
- Attach the Easter decorations to the branches with ribbon.