There’s no need to spend a fortune on wrapping presents, get the kids involved and print out your own gift tags for that extra special touch. Here are 7 ideas to wrap those Mother’s Day gifts, too.
- Use plain paper and get the kids to draw pictures on it, then wrap your gift.
- Use brown paper, or even newspaper, and decorate with a brightly coloured ribbon — simple and stylish.
- Buy a scarf or pashmina and use it to wrap the gift. Voilà, two gifts in one!
- A large glass jar, with the label removed, filled with little goodies is a perfect way to present a gift to mom.
- Cut a pattern out of a halved potato and stamp it in poster paint, then stamp onto plain paper.
- All kids have loads of stickers and they love sticking them everywhere! Wrap a gift in plain paper and let the kids loose with their stickers.
- A gift covered in plain paper then decorated with a paper doily and a ribbon makes a beautiful gift.
Click to download, print out your own copies and make those gifts extra special with your own personalised gift tag!