You will need:
- Child’s table (painted white) and chairs (painted dark blue)
- Bow stencil
- Paint and paint brushes
- Letter stencils
- Matt varnish
- Draw the bows on each corner of the table using the stencil and a pencil, then loosely draw ribbons connecting each bow.
- Paint over the ribbon and bows with pale blue paint. Before it dries, add a darker blue to create shadows on the ribbon and white paint where it would be lighter. Gently blend the colours together.
- Copy the bow onto the sides of each chair, then use a stencil to paint a name on the back, again using pale blue paint.
- Give all the painted areas two coats of matt varnish to preserve the design from inevitable knocks and spills.