We’ve filled this issue with clever tweaks (think minimum effort, maximum impact) to make your everyday life easier and more enjoyable. Plus, we’re spoiling with an amazing perfume giveaway, so read on to find out why you need to pick up a copy of our mag this month.
1. Chef and food blogger Zorah Booley is on our cover this month!
Zorah took some time out of her busy schedule to share her biggest kitchen disasters, how she gets her sugar fix, and the book that changed her life. Plus, she let us take some stunning pictures while we were at it…
2. Enjoy your cuppa joe? Then you’ll love the coffee diet we found
A 7-day eating plan will help you lose weight, burn fat and feel fantastic… all thanks to coffee. One of the main rules of this diet is to start each day with a cup of coffee and have three more cups throughout the day. Plus, there’s a yummy eating plan that will make sure you’re full and satisfied.
3. Learn how to DIY hair colour without any mess (or mistakes)
You can get salon-style colour at home if you just know what steps to follow. That’s why we’ve put together a 5-step plan and essentials kit that you can use along with the hair dye’s instructions.
4. Gluten-free baking recipes you’ll love
Do you have a gluten intolerance and miss your sweet treats? Then our round-up of delicious gluten-free bakes is for you!
5. Genius storage ideas to create a tidier (and calmer) home
We found amazing furniture pieces that will keep your home organised while saving on space, plus all of them still look good.
Read more: Subscribe to Essentials now and save 35%!
6. You stand a chance to a Hugo Boss fragrance
We’re giving away 6 Boss The Scent For Her EDT fragrances valued at R1 595 each! Click here to enter our competition.
7. Family meal ideas perfect for a bowl
Hunger-busting supper ideas the whole family will enjoy that can be served up perfectly in a bowl… because everything tastes better when eaten out of a bowl in winter.
8. Mix and match for a colourful season
Our fashion editor shows you how to expertly pair bright hues together for a bold, powerful look.
9. Put together your own mental health first-aid kit
From an upbeat playlist to a couple of useful apps, we’ve created a practical kit for you to keep on hand in case you’re having a tough day (or week).
10. Update your kitchen with our easy décor tips
Trends, tips and DIY ideas to revamp your kitchen without spending lots of money on renovations. Sometimes all you need is a small change here and there.
11. Plan the perfect movie night with our yummy DIY ideas
It’s cold outside and a movie night is a perfect way to escape all the gloom. We have a list of awesome craft ideas you can try to host a fun movie night with friends and family. Let us know on Facebook or Twitter if you end up hosting one!
12. Five key buys your wardrobe needs this season
Think of it as a starter kit for your winter wardrobe and get ready for a mini style makeover. Can you guess what the autumn/winter staples will be?