Get the body, mind and happy life you want in 2019 with our January issue. We’ve put in a lot of work, and many hours, to ensure that our first issue of 2019 will make your life easier and more beautiful as you enter the new year.
So, if want a head-start in 2019, make sure you pick up our January issue. Here are 12 more reasons you don’t want to miss out on reading it:
1. Our cover star Michaella Russell shares her plans to make it big in Hollywood
Michaella talks to us about dates, her Hollywood dreams and more in our behind-the-scenes interview. Check it out:
2. Natural remedies you need to sort out your health issues
From acupuncture to reflexology, we take a look at all the alternatives therapies that are available in South Africa and the science behind them.
3. Find out the hidden dangers that are making us fatter
Two thirds of women are overweight or obese in South Africa so we wanted to find out what could be the cause. Could inflated portion sizes and on-the-go eating be it? Find out what the experts have to say.
4. Reach your fitness goals without a gym membership
You don’t need fancy equipment or an expensive member to get active, especially if you’re following our walking plan. Take advantage of the sunshine and build your way up to 10 000 steps a day with our one-week walking plan.
5. Our beauty editor shares miracle cures for a flawless face
Find out what products to buy and how to add it to your skincare routine for gorgeous, glowing and younger-looking skin.
6. Revamp your home with just a tin of paint
Quick and easy ideas to update your home in a weekend! And the best part? You don’t have to be a professional painter to pull this off but it will sure look like you hired an interior decorator to refresh your walls.
7. Have a big breakfast show in your very own kitchen
No need to visit a cafe for a delicious breakfast with these amazing recipe ideas. We just love this super-filling breakfast tart.
8. Try this 7-day sex challenge and change your relationship
Are you in a long-term relationship that’s lost its spark? Or maybe you and your partner has just gone through a major life change that’s changed up your regular routine? Well, we put an intimacy challenge to the test and found out if it really can reignite the passion in a relationship.
9. Get wardrobe inspiration for your summer holiday
Bright colours, bold prints, and flowy fabrics… Our fashion editor shows us how it’s done!
10. 6 Easy-peasy ice-cream desserts you can make this summer
We’re guessing that you love ice cream as much as we do, which is why we found the best ice-cream desserts for our January issue. Because nothing is cooler in summer than a frozen treat…
11. How to give your head a mini holiday to feel calmer and happier every day
This can be a stressful time… You have to finish up everything at work before heading on holiday, buy and wrap presents, plan an incredible Christmas menu, get together with friends and family, and still keep your home in order. And all that stress doesn’t necessarily go away in the new year as 2019 will bring a new to-do list. But these tips and tricks will help you stay sane throughout it all.
12. Win your dream wedding in Cape Town worth R74 000
Engaged and ready to set a date? While it’s exciting to plan a wedding, it can come with stress – and a big cost – too. That’s why we’re giving away a dream wedding, worth over R74 000, so you and your partner don’t have to worry about a thing and can enjoy your special day.