So we continue! Last week we brought you 25 fun facts about women and now… we bring you 20 more fun facts about women! Women are weird, wacky but mostly wonderful. These 20 fun facts about women will shock you and make you laugh. So go on, have a read and see how much you know about yourself and the other women around you!
2. Israel is the only country in the world to draft women into the military service.
3. Instead of chest pains, women usually experience nausea, indigestion and shoulder aches before having heart attacks. Good to know, but rather keep your heart healthy with our tips.
4. Women’s hearts beat faster than men’s.
5. Women spend over 4 years of their lives menstruating.
6. Women have more taste buds than men. Shame, those guys are missing out. We suggest you put them to good use with some incredible chocolate recipes.
7. Women who snore during pregnancy are more likely to have smaller babies. Odd..
8. Taller women are more likely to get cancer and shorter women have smaller babies. Doesn’t seem like a fair trade.
9. 30% of pregnant women crave non-food items, an eating disorder called pica. Said to be mainly sand, chalk and some even suck on rocks! No, thanks!
10. In Britain, a pregnant woman can wee wherever she wants. Wherever. By law. Pregnant ladies, head to London town!
11. In ancient Greece, throwing an apple at a woman was considered a marriage proposal. This could be really amusing.
12. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Valentina Vassilyeva holds the record for giving birth to the most children. She had 69 kids, including 4 sets of quadruplets. Wow!
13. Women were first allowed to compete in the Olympic Games in 1900.
14. Diabetes is the second biggest killer of women in South Africa (TB is number one). Don’t be a statistic. Find out how to deal with diabetes now.
15. Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful. This has got to change. This is sad ladies. Sad. Sad. Sad. Boost your confidence now!
16. Women blink 19 times a minute, while men only blink 11 times. Dryer eyes?
17. Women in Niger have on average 7 children — the world’s highest birth rate.
18. The average woman loses 2 to 3 hours of sleep at night because they are over thinking something — this might have something to do with the fact that we produce less serotonin than men. Ladies, get more sleep!
19. Over 80% of women wear the wrong bra size. Now this is easy to believe.
20. 80% of women ask questions they already know the answers to. We’re just testing. Rather tell us the truth men.
Did you miss our first 25 fun facts about women..? The weird, the wacky and the wonderful!