Join Avon Justine in the crusade against breast cancer by walking to save more lives through education and awareness.
Register for the Avon Justine iThemba Walkathon at ithembawalkathon.co.za and #WalkForAPurpose. Not only will you be saving lives, it’s also a super fun day out and you’ll come home with a fabulous goodie bag!
Everything you need to know about the 2016 Avon Justine iThemba Walkathon
Date: Sunday, 23 October 2015
Time: 08h00, 08h15 and 08h30 (staggered starts in groups)
Distances: 5km or 7.9km
Venue: Marks Park, Johannesburg
Price: R120 for adults and R80 for children between the ages of 2 and 12 (Children under 2 and dogs enter for free and prams are welcome)
As if you needed more reasons to book your spot, here’s why the Walkathon has become one of the most popular days out in Jozi:
- All participants get goodie bags. Bags include an Avon and a Justine product, an event t-shirt (for the first 25 000 qualifying successful registrations) and other fabulous items. Items may vary from bag to bag.
- Fun for the entire family!
- Repertoire of live entertainment
- Food stalls and children’s activities available
- Dogs walk for free (nutriphase available onsite)
For the latest news and updates on the 2016 Avon Justine iThemba Walkathon, follow the Avon Justine iThemba Crusade of Hope on Twitter or Facebook. If you post snaps of yourself walking on the day, don’t forget the hashtags: #WalkForAPurpose #iThembaWalk2016
Pre-entries: closing dates and entry fees
- Sportmans Warehouse store entries close: 10 October 2016
- Online Entries close: 15 October 2016
To buy tickets online, visit ithembawalkathon.co.za.