What are some of the healthy benefits of a nutrient-rich drink? Here are 5 of the benefits of coconut water.
- It’s packed with vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
- It contains more potassium than what you’ll get from eating two small bananas. Potassium is critical for muscle contraction, generating energy and also to counteract hypertension
- It’s full of amino acids and enzymes, which help to promote digestive health and soothe a wide range of complaints. It can help to settle nausea, acid reflux and heartburn, as well as prevent constipation.
- Drinking coconut water in moderation can aid in weight loss because it’s low in fat, cholesterol and chlorides.
- Coconut water is also a natural source of vitamin C and B-complex, which we need every day.