Plush Supreme understands that we all have budgets to stick to and crazy schedules to follow — and that means less time for cleaning. That’s why they’ve produced a wide range of household care products specially designed to help you effortlessly clean your home from floors to windows!
Read more: How to fake clean a house in 20 minutes flat
Although no one relishes the task of cleaning up, dirt, grease and grime can build up in your home, making cleaning more difficult if left to accumulate. Maintaining a consistent cleaning regime is the easiest way to avoid making cleaning up a lot more difficult later!
6 cleaning tips to help you save time and money
- Smelly drain or kitchen sink: Mix a tablespoon of Plush Supreme Pine Gel with a cup of warm water and pour down the drain, for an instant Pine Fresh aroma!
- Soap scum and tough stains: Spray Plush Supreme Bathroom Cleaner onto the affected area and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Simply wipe the surface with a soft, clean cloth.
- Shiny glassware and cutlery: Wash all glassware and cutlery with Plush Supreme Dishwashing Liquid and allow excess water to drip off. Now mix 100ml vinegar in a 5L bucket of water and dip your glassware and cutlery into this solution, then drying the items with a soft, clean cloth.
Read more: 11 organising hacks for an always tidy home
- Living with pets: Your dog needs his dishes done too! Keep pets’ bowls clean with Plush Supreme Dishwashing Liquid and rinse afterwards with clean water. Use a solution of Plush Supreme Pine Gel and warm water to mop away all those muddy paw prints on tiled floors.
- Carpet care: For those stains you need to remove quickly without leaving your carpets sopping wet, try Plush Supreme Carpet Foam Stain Remover. Just spray onto the stained area and immediately rub area with a clean, white cloth. For older or more stubborn stains, leave for around 5 minutes and then rub area with a clean, white cloth. If you live with kids, it’s a lifesaver!
- Cleaning Grout: Mopping and sweeping the tiles won’t always be enough, as cleaning products and dust can build up over time. Simply dip an old toothbrush into Plush Supreme’s Pine Gel or All Purpose Cream and give your grout a good scrub.
Read more: Declutter your cupboard in 5 easy steps
NOTE: First read all the instructions on product labels before use. Always test products on a small area of the item to be treated, which does not show, to check suitability.