And, trust us, she’s as lovely as she is gorgeous! Check out the February 2015 issue of Essentials for the rest of our chat with Rolene…
1. We loved having you here! What did you love most about the cover shoot?
I loved that everyone really enjoyed being there…We had fun, laughed and the shoot was actually over too soon. I’ve worked with the make-up artist before and love her work, and the photographer made me feel at ease and let me play around with my own poses rather than directing me. Okay, so I basically loved everything!
2. If you could be anyone other than yourself, who would you want to be?
I’d love to be Kate Middelton. She’s not only giving and caring, but she’s also a style icon.
3. If you only had R100 left, what would you spend it on?
I’d probably spend it on dinner with friends and family.
4. All women are superheroes in their own right, but what superpower would you love to have?
I am a test tube baby, and a few other members of my family have had to go that route, too, so I see the ability to grow a little miracle inside of you as a superpower. I would be extremely grateful if I could have that ‘power’ one day.
5. Which three items would we always find in your handbag?
My licence, diary and, these days, my Miss World sash.